Upcoming MeÆt Events
Amazing local food from fresh, new eateries in town... while helping others achieve their own food dreams?
Join us for an evening to remember as we:
- Eat locally sourced food in a bank (yes, with its own vault!)
- Listen to hopeful food entrepreneurs pitch for a pot of money that we collectively put in through the price of admission
- Vote to decide which ones get the pot!
- Mouthwatering pretzels of various types (from garlic dusted to spicy scallion & mozza, and more...) from Zwick's Pretzels
- Shrimp spring rolls, summer rolls, beef samosas, fruit and veggie trays from Equi-tea (a social enterprise operated by the Multicultural Health Brokers Co-op)
- Fresh, heavenly donuts (just look at that picture!) from Doughtnut Party
Fresh MeÆt - Tuesday, July 11, 6 pm - 8 pm
Where: ATB Entrepreneur Centre Edmonton , 4234 Calgary Trail
$10 of your ticket goes towards the pot for the winner of the pitches, so your admission is also going towards a good cause.
What and Who?
Fresh MEAET is a micro-fundraising event in support of food & urban agriculture initiatives in Edmonton.